By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Vizala LLC's web site for viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- use the materials for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- attempt to interfere with our service or try to access it using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Vizala LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Vizala LLC's web site are provided "as is". Vizala LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Vizala LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Vizala strives for the highest level of accuracy and is committed to promptly correcting any errors on its part. It does not guarantee or make any express or implied representations regarding the accuracy, reliability, correctness, fitness for use for a particular purpose, or otherwise, whatsoever, of any of the databases in Vizala.com. Information about the quality or limitations of the data and metadata should be obtained from the organization responsible for the source database.
In no event shall Vizala LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Vizala LLC's Internet site, even if Vizala LLC or a Vizala LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Under no circumstances shall the Vizala LLC be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from the use of this site, including, without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. The use of this site is at the user’s sole risk. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Vizala LLC be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if the Vizala LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Neither Vizala LLC nor any of its respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom.
5. Revisions and Errata:
The materials appearing on Vizala LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Vizala LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Vizala LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Vizala LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Vizala LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
8. Responsibility of Website Visitors
Vizala LLC has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Vizala LLC does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Vizala LLC disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
9. Content Posted on Other Websites
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Vizala LLC links, and that link to Vizala LLC Vizala LLC does not have any control over those non-Vizala LLC websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Vizala LLC website or webpage, Vizala LLC does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Vizala LLC disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-CLS Inc websites and webpages.
10. Intellectual Property
This Agreement does not transfer from Vizala LLC to you any Vizala LLC or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Vizala LLC. Vizala.com, the Vizala.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Vizala LLC, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Vizala LLC or Vizala LLC’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Vizala LLC or third-party trademarks. You may not copy or emulate the styling or look and feel of Vizala.com. You may not copy or emulate the layouts or user interfaces of any of the tools and pages on Vizala.com. You may not copy or emulate the selection or arrangement of data on Vizala.com.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.
As Vizala LLC asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Vizala violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Vizala LLC in accordance with Vizala LLC’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Vizala LLC will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Vizala LLC or others, Vizala LLC may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, Vizala LLC will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Vizala LLC Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Vizala LLC Copyright Agent with the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Vizala site, with enough detail that we may find it on the Web site;
4. your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf. Vizala LLC's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows: By mail: Attention Copyright Agent; Vizala LLC 2776 S. Arlington Mill Drive #518, Arlington, VA 22206